Hiring - Social Media Community Consultant (VR, Games, Apps)
Terms of Employment: Full time 30 to 45 Hours / Week
Employment Conditions: Weekdays with some Weekends
We are looking for a social media community consultant to join the Melcher team. You’re forward thinking and immersed with digital solutions, especially with games, apps and virtual reality. You’re energetic and focused and can help with community outreach for our games, apps and virtual reality projects. You’ll support, market, sell and work with the design and production team to implement customer-focused and growth-oriented programs and promotions.
You follow trends in the game and app industry, understand social media and know how to engage with audiences while working alongside traditional advertising. You see the bigger picture and the little details, represent yourself well and know how to make things stand out. If this sounds like you, let’s talk.
- Customer communications and liaison between our project teams and the customer contact groups.
- Implement targeted marketing, support and customer initiatives.
- Represent the projects in various social and networking environments.
- Promote current and new products to a wide variety of marketing networks.
- Conduct strategic customer feedback to better understand future product developments.
- Manage social media, support groups and campaigns.
A thorough understanding of principles for virutal reality, games and apps.
An understanding of community communications.
Previous marketing experience with games and apps a bonus.
Self-motivation and organization.
Able to work in a team environment and independently with the ability to communicate effectively.
Quick learner, detail-oriented and enthusiastic.
We have a flexible and fun work environment with matching pension, health benefits, cell plan and bonuses. Our office has a foos ball table and the latest games and gear for a little stimulation!
Please apply by sending us your resume and salary expectations to email@example.com for consideration.